Current Costume

Current Costume: White Wolf Quadsuit

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Our costume: white wolf quadsuit


My elder sister and I are choosing to do a quadsuit white wolf and San from princess mononoke. I will be the one wearing the quad suit while my sister will be San.

We got our inspiration from one of the most well-known quad suit makers beastcub. We saw one of their creations at the San fransico cherry blossom festival.

Some of you migt be confused, what is a quad suit?

This is a costume worn by one person who will be an animal. Their front arms are lengthened by stilts and wear padding or foam to give their body the correct shape.....I'm no good really at explaining it. If you are confused please look it up on google. Haha sorry. Anyway we hope this blog will help anyone who is also interested in doing something like this.


Note: I do not own any of these photos nor the subject in either of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment