Current Costume

Current Costume: White Wolf Quadsuit

Saturday, February 23, 2013

King Kazma

So with all the leftover fur from my quadsuit I decided to do another furry. Even when I complained how tired I was of fur. I'm doing another team one with my elder sister. She's being Natsuki from Summer Wars. I've decided on King Kazma.
My sister is being very brave and doing both forms of her avatar.
Her final form

Her beginning form

King Kazma

I would do Kazma's final form too but it's a little more complicated than his first form and I'm not sure I'm ready to do another big costume like his final form.


King Kazma Final Form/2.0
Doing this one would require me making feet and attaching a wig somehow. I'm not sure I have the skill to do it. And for the cosplay contest I also plan on doing some martial art moves and I wouldn't be able to do it with foam feet on. So the first form is most likely all I'll be able to do. Too bad though cause the second form is really bad a$$.
Anyway, please look forward to my adventure in making this costume. I've already started the head and it's coming along very nicely. (who knew wire frame heads were so much easier?!)
Until next time.

2 comments:

  1. I love this site so much same as the blog of costume maker New York, thanks for allowing me to be here.

    ReplyDelete